Handles login dialogs. The ONLOGIN command must appear before the macro command that navigates to the site that brings up the login dialog. The password is stored with the method you selected on the Security tab of the options dialog. More details about the different password storage options can be found in the Security chapter.
ONLOGIN USER=username PASSWORD=password RETRY=[YES|NO]
- Specifies the user name with which to log in.
- Specifies the password with which to log in. Can be in plain text or encrypted.
- Instructs iMacros to handle the login dialog as long as it appears (RETRY=YES), or to press the cancel button if failed the first time (RETRY=NO). Default is YES.
Just like with normal website passwords, the ONLOGIN password can be stored in plain text or encrypted. To create an encrypted password, please make sure that you have the password security options set to one of the two "Store password encrypted" options before you start recording.
ONLOGIN USER=username PASSWORD=password URL GOTO=http://www.mysavesite.com
- To automate the login dialog on Windows 7, you first need to remove any saved credentials for the site using these steps.
- If iMacros does not recognize the login dialog in Internet Explorer, either during recording or replay, check if Enhanced Protected Mode is turned on (IE 10 and above). In this case iMacros is not allowed to handle the Windows Security Dialog. Please turn EPM off if you need to automate the login dialog in Internet Explorer (IE Nags).