Sends a DS CLICK command to the position of the input image specified via the IMAGE attribute. The input image is searched on the visible portion of the web page currently displayed in the browser using image recognition algorithms. CONFIDENCE specifies how closely the found image must match the input image. A value of 100 means exact match. This command is only available if the Image Recognition Plugin is installed.
IMAGECLICK IMAGE=image_file CONFIDENCE=n [CONTENT=some_content]
Since iMacros V6.30
IMAGECLICK POS=<n> IMAGE=image_file CONFIDENCE=n [CONTENT=some_content] [ALGORITHM=A/B/C/D]
- Find the n-th image. Same as the POS attribute in TAG
- The path to the local location of the image to be searched. Supported file formats are BMP and PNG.
- The confidence level, i.e. level of similarity between the input and the remote picture. Must between 1 and 100.
- The value that is sent to the clicked element. (Replace blank spaces by <SP>, like in "Hello<SP>world")
- iMacros 12.6: If the encryption mode is set to STOREDKEY or TMPKEY, the parameter can be used with encrypted content (at least 44 characters), e.g. encrypted password. The content will be decrypted by iMacros with the current master password. To encrypt a password, you can use the Encrypt tool in iMacros or the website http://demo.imacros.net/PasswordTool.aspx.
- See detailed explanation at IMAGESEARCH
- Like DirectScreen, IMAGECLICK does not work with elements "below the fold" (not displayed in the browser window). See this forum post for tips on how to work with web page elements below the fold.
Example macro: Demo-ImageRecognition
Example showing the use of encrypted CONTENT parameter:
IMAGECLICK POS=1 IMAGE=password.png CONFIDENCE=95 CONTENT=2w7dNmwxXgm+XqKBxbQPKEcRLYgHhstEgcyN0Gtd7QUdgLCTAt5g0UquSYF0pl