Web Security Setting
Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) is an HTTP-header based mechanism that allows a server to indicate any other origins (domain, scheme, or port) than its own from which a browser should permit loading of resources. You can read more about this here
iMacros 2021 by default doesn't enable websites with CORS due to security reasons. But when you require to automate such websites and you know the cross origins being reached through the website, an option is provided to disable the web security thereby allowing CORS based links to work on iMacros for recording and playback.
- In the settings, at bottom-left end, there is a Web Security Settings option available.
- Enable the button "Disable Web Security" to record and play back websites with CORS.
- After enabling and save the settings.
- Restart the iMacros Browser to make the setting to effective.
- By default, the option is disabled.