With this command, iMacros can take a screenshot of the Page/Browser that is being displayed. A Demo macro named Screenshot displays how the command can be used.
SCREENSHOT TYPE=(PAGE|BROWSER) FOLDER=folder_name FILE=file_name
- Specifies if the screenshot taken should be that of the web page or the browser window.
- Takes a screenshot of the full web page.
- Takes a screenshot of the browser window.
- See notes section below for browser specific compatibility and behavior.
- Specifies the folder in which the file is saved. Use * for the standard download folder specified in the options.
- Note that blank spaces in the path need to be replaced by <SP> like in "c:\my<SP>folder" (instead of "c:\my folder").
- Specifies the file name under which the file is saved. If no file extension is given, the default file extension (png) is used. Use * for the original file name (page title). Use "+something" to add something to the original file name before the file extension.
- BROWSER takes a screenshot of the whole browser window (the visible portion of the web page plus the browser UI elements).
- BROWSER is currently not supported.
- The behavior of PAGE can sometimes be site-specific. Depending on how the web page/site is implemented, using PAGE may only capture the visible portion of the page that is currently displayed in the browser window.
URL GOTO=http://demo.imacros.net/Automate/Frames SCREENSHOT TYPE=Page FOLDER=* FILE=* SCREENSHOT TYPE=Browser FOLDER=* FILE=*
Example macros: Demo-Screenshot