With this command, iMacros can take a screenshot of the Page/Browser that is being displayed. A Demo macro named Screenshot displays how the command can be used.
SCREENSHOT TYPE=(PAGE|BROWSER) FOLDER=folder_name FILE=file_name
- Specifies if the screenshot taken should be that of the web page or the browser window.
- Takes a screenshot of the web page. When used with the iMacros browser, the complete page is saved. When used with Internet Explorer, TYPE=PAGE takes a screenshot only of the visible part of the web page.
- Takes a screenshot of the browser window. Note: Currently not supported in iMacros for Chrome or iMacros for Firefox 9.0.3.
- Specifies the folder in which the file is saved. Use * for the standard download folder specified in the options.
- Note that blank spaces in the path need to be replaced by <SP> like in "c:\my<SP>folder" (instead of "c:\my folder").
- Specifies the file name under which the file is saved. If no file extension is given, the default file extension (png) is used. Use * for the original file name (page title). Use "+something" to add something to the original file name before the file extension.
- The BROWSER parameter is currently not supported in Chrome.
- The BROWSER parameter is not supported in iMacros for Firefox 9.0.3.
URL GOTO=http://demo.imacros.net/Automate/Frames SCREENSHOT TYPE=Page FOLDER=* FILE=* SCREENSHOT TYPE=Browser FOLDER=* FILE=*
Example macros: Demo-Screenshot