Here's how to use the Scripting Interface with Delphi 2007.
- Double click button to edit its code
- Adjust the code to read like this:
procedure TForm1.Button1Click(Sender: TObject); begin with CreateComObject(CLASS_App) as IApp do begin iimInit ('', true, null, null, null, 60); iimplay('CODE:URL GOTO=http://imacros.net',30); end; end; end.
Add iMacros Scripting Interface
- Menu -> Component -> Import Components
- Import Type Library
- Select "iMacros Scripting Interface"
- Skip next window
- Add Scripting Interface as unit to project
- Double click TForm1 to add references to the Scripting Interface:
- Add Scirpting Interface (and COM object handling) to "uses" clause: