!ENCRYPTION(Copy URL in PhpBB Forum Format - Info)
Specifies how to encrypt passwords you use in macros. Applies only to values of password fields. Password fields are the ones where words are displayed using asterisks (*). Setting this variable in your macro will overwrite the settings in the Options -> Security tab.
- No encryption
- The password is stored inside the macro in plain text. To activate this option, set !ENCRYPTION to NO.
- Encrypted web site passwords
- Passwords are encrypted by a master password that is stored on your own computer. To activate this option, set !ENCRYPTION to STOREDKEY.
- Encrypted web site passwords and ask for the Master Password
- The master password is not stored. It is only kept temporarily in memory while you run the macros. To activate this option, set !ENCRYPTION to TMPKEY.
More information here.
[ ] Internal
If you want to unlock the passwords with a password use:
SET !ENCRYPTION TMPKEY
If you want to manually enter all passwords use:
SET !ENCRYPTION NO
- Password encryption is currently not supported with DirectScreen or IMAGECLICK commands (this is on our feature request list).
Password Tool - If you need to change a password inside a macro, you can create new secure password strings with it. Using this tool avoids the need to re-record a macro just because you want to change the password.